Aquafog 500 fan units can handle a variety of indoor/outdoor humidification
or evaporative cooling applications. The nozzle-free fans can atomize
ordinary water supplies into a very fine mist-like fog. Utilizing
high-speed centrifugal force and powerful air flow, these units can
propel a misty-fog stream up to 25 feet away. Widely used in mid-small
scale commercial applications to humidify or evaporatively cool air
Unlike other fog systems, TurboXE Foggers can accept ordinary water
supplies, even well or pond water without the risk of clogging. The
secret is in the nozzle-free, self-flushing atomization system that
forces liquids through passageways in the fan blades, atomizing as
the liquid exits the blades. In addition, TurboXEs do not require
high-pressure lines. Ordinary pressurized water lines are more than
enough, and units can even be gravity-fed. By eliminating specialized
pumps and filtering equipment, Aquafog saves time and reduces costs.
The unique atomization process combined with the fan’s forced
circulation provides high quality fog and uniform fog distribution.
The powerful TurboXE is engineered to withstand humid conditions
as high as 100% RH and above, and corrosive environments containing
salts, lime, ammonia and other acidic compounds. Units are constructed
of impenetrable components like Nema 4 connections, all 304 SST hardware,
UV stabilized polyethylene plastics, PVC dip-coated steel, and sulfuric
anodized aluminum. XE fans are also standard-equipped with a Baldor
wash-down-duty motor that is specifically designed for wet, corrosive
TurboXE Fan Features
- Standard-equipped with a Baldor wash-down-duty motor for strength
and reliability in wet, harsh environments.
- Uses ordinary water and power supply to produce high quality,
high volume fog.
- Fans can be stationary or equipped with oscillation.
- Excellent for safe, effective chemical fogging. Used for liquid
pesticide and fungicide application, insecticide use and foliar
- Capable of continuous duty operation.
*XE-500 comes with a 1/2HP motor and a 1/4HP fan blade assembly.
XE-500 Fans are standard-equipped with a dark teal housing and a
dual voltage, white epoxy painted wash-down-duty™ (WDD) motor
115/230V, 1ph, 60Hz.
Also Included With Every Fan Unit
- Adjustable-angle hanging bracket
- Choice of visual flowmeter panel with strainer
- 12’ SJO indoor/outdoor, heavy-duty power cord
- 20’ Poly-Flo water line tubing
- 16’ water drainage line
- 100% stainless steel hardware
- Easy-to-follow operator’s manual